Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's time to go

Well, here we go it's time to leave to catch the plane for Palmy North, then I'm heading to Taupo tomorrow morning.
Not sure if I will get to blog or Facebook again before race day, so thank you all for your good luck wishes and support and help over the journey. It's had its ups and downs and now I am just excited about race day and actually doing it!
For those who don't know, you can track me (and others) online all day at www.ironman.co.nz I think on race day it defaults to www.ironmanlive.com and you can enter either race number (536) or name to track folk you know. There is also live streaming all day and you can literally watch everyone finish! I'll be one of the ones in the nice white knee length socks!!
If you want/need text updates as well please text me and let me know as Geoff or his brother will have my phone and I'm sure they will need something to do to fill in the day :)
See you all on the other side!!
Cheers, Nades :)

2 comments:

Neets_ said...

Hey Nadine. Best of luck. You'll be totally fine. You've got it all planned out.

Sure there'll be some tough times and some sore bits but you can do this and you will do this and you know it!

Please give Geoff my mobile number, if he's got a chance maybe he can include me on the "global" txt list.

I'll be thinking of your, and the others. And I'll be glued to the laptop when I'm home.

Take care :)

cath said...

good luck and have fun...