Friday, March 6, 2009

Over and out

Well I am briefed and just need to drop my bike etc off. Met up with Deb N and Di C before from Ontri so that was very very cool :) Nice to meet a couple of faces I have 'talked' to for awhile and will have more folk to see and say hi to on race day which is now tomorrow!!! Yeehaa!
Next time I post I will be an Ironman all going according to plan and it will go according to plan!
Weather here is a bit iffy at the moment but is supposed to be ok for race day and if its not well its not I spose. Oh and I have decided to definitely decided to wear the knob for the ride!!
See you all on the other side!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just so excited for you!!!!! Unfortunately wearing your knob helmet isn't actually going to make you stand out in the crowd from what you've mentioned in past posts.

Bring on tomorrow, and bring on the viewing :)

Take care out there and have a blast.