Monday, April 14, 2008

My eatfit story...

Well most of you know that I have dropped a few kilos and have a kinda skinny ass now which is all pretty cool. I have been going to the nutritionist since about October last year and have had some stunning results, yep I still go but less frequently now. I still need good eating advice :)
Anyway the team at eatfit publish a monthly newsletter and this month they have published my eatfit story which is pretty exciting! So, for more about eatfit go to: www.eatfit.co.nz
And here is my tale from their newsletter:
"eat fit showed me that if I was lighter my fitness would improve and I would move faster. The biggest change that eatfit helped me with was eating a proper breakfast. I used to eat two pieces of toast for breakfast but I would feel hungry again when I got to work. Now I eat a fantastic breakfast that fills me up for the day." "I used to think that if I trained hard I could eat anything and it wouldn't affect my weight and performance. Now my eatfit routine helps maximize my performance and reduces the likelihood of overeating at dinner time from the post work out hunger. I have more energy and I am able to recover for my next training session." "I can now fit into size 10 clothes. I have more energy, can wear nice clothes and it is definitely great to get regular compliments about the results I have achieved." "Life these days is pretty good, I look better and feel better and my performance has improved infinitely. IT IS a lot easier to run when you are 10 kilos lighter!" "I have recommended eatfit to several of my friends as they have been impressed with the lifestyle changes that I have made and they are also enjoying the long term results."

No comments: