Friday, April 11, 2008

Time for Graperide!!

Woohoo nearly time to head off to wine country (Blenheim) for the Graperide! The weather is looking good, the car is all packed and ready to go, just waiting for Geoff to finish work so we can off!!! Its been a weird training week with cycling only in the training plan, it's been a little odd not going for those early morning swims thats for sure! All good tho as I feel nice and rested and ready for tomorrow. Hopefully I can go a heap quicker than last years 3 and a half hours. Hmmmm apparently my 'story' that I had to write for the nutritionist is going in their next newsletter. Thats a little scary....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your 'story' ??? little bit curious now :)

wilier gurl said...

Hey Becs, will post my 'story' for ya! In amongst all the visits to the nutritionist they asked me to write my story and things that had changed since visiting them etc and they published it in this month's newsletter. ;)