Monday, May 12, 2008

Back in training mode...

Woohoo training has begun again! Wow that was a long 3 weeks! To be honest tho being hurt probably helped cos I really didn't want to do much initially anyway. The long long weekend at Anzac weekend got pretty boring tho as I am used to filling up those long weekends with extra training! So heading to the pool just after 6am was a tad chilly this morning! But after coming home and walking the dog, biking to work, walking to the nutritionist and back I was feeling pretty virtuous by the time I finally got to work. Am quite pleased that my weight only changed by 100gms in the past 4-5 weeks as I have been eatingout of boredom, not bad foods but I was still probably eating as much if not more than when I was training full on. Muscle balance assessment tomorrow which should be interesting. Shoulder was a bit sore swimming this morning so best I check out the physio man again, that will be the second time ever in my life that I have been to physio!
Quote for the day:
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland

No comments: