Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not so well...

Urgh, so after going to bed early last night I spent most of the evening cuddling the toilet bowl. Ewwww! Very unimpressed! So, definitely not so ok now. I think I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me while I was in Wellington yesterday. Am having my first day off work sick in well over a year. I have managed to get up and stumble down the drive with the rubbish bag cos its rubbish day and that has worn me out so back to bed now methinks!

3 comments:

Neets_ said...

Not so good Nadine. I thought your trip down the drive might be to see if the courier (who comes daily ;-)) had left any pressies.

Sorry to hear you've had a rough night. It knocks the stuffing out of you.

Hope the day home puts you right and sees you up an atom soon.

Take care.

Rachel Harris said...

Oh mate, that's not good. Feel free to cuddle up on the couch and write some race reports though. You know we're hanging out for them. ;-)

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hopefully its just a 24 hour bug or something and it goes away quickly!