Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have a Wiki now!

Ok, so rather than having the world's longest list of comments on my blog I figured I would be clever and create a Wiki! So after a little googling I now have my very own Wiki, with a Wiki people can add to the comments etc as well as creating a to-do list of things we might need etc, the list is endless I guess. Why a Wiki? I learnt about these in a Team Leader Forum at work last week and it is a good way to make organising something simple and everyone can edit it so its not as if just one person is in charge of all the organising. Rachel - this would have been handy for the Spring Challenge!
So the Wiki is for organising the Half IM simulation down in Ashburton, this way we can just invite others to visit/add to the Wiki and we all have the same info etc.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Neets_ said...

Those Commoncraft video demonstrations are great aren't they? I've seen them before. I've considered doing similar things for our training videos. They're really good at getting the message across.

wilier gurl said...

Yep cool eh, and I learnt that at work which is random!