Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh no, not the phone!

Stink my phone has died!! Grrr! I managed to biff it out of my pocket last week wen I was out riding, luckily Anita and Deo were behind us and picked it up (I never even heard it fall!) and it went back together just fine and was working reasonably well, (I say reasonably as apparently I haven't replied to some texts this week and some of mine haven't been received either) and today it just gave up! I tried all the normal fun things like taking the battery out and putting it back in etc but no luck at all! When I plugged the charger in the wee charging light neglected to appear as well, uhoh! So I toddled off to the Vodafone shop at the Palms with a sad look upon my face. They tried their magic on it but no joy so it was either become phoneless which is just impractical or buy a new phone! Hmmm my heart wants an iPhone but that is just silly money when I need to pay for other more important stuff! So I am now the rather unproud owner of the ugliest looking NOKIA phone, it doesn't even PXT!! No more piccies from the hills unless I decide to start running with a camera! Oh well, at least it has predictive text, I can live without piccies but not predictive text! The really gutting part is that I had most of my numbers saved to my phone rather than my SIM card, don't ask, I think it was just easier! Anyway I have now lost pretty much all of these! I have managed to copy some from Geoff's phone as luckily we doubled up on a reasonable number of contacts. So can you please text me a message with your name in it so I can add you back to my phone list! My number is still the same. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Neets_ said...

poopies! I wonder if there was something "nicer" on TradeMe. Still you don't want to be without for any length of time.

I'll send a txt soon :)

Anonymous said...

predictive txt annoys the crap out of me! ;-)

P.