Friday, August 29, 2008

Dog stuff!

Tis important this dog stuff! I was feeling a bit bad for my boy as all his stuff is hand me downs from Tara and Merlin. While its cool that he is using their stuff I figured it was time he had something that was just his, rather than pre-loved. Poor wee Zac, everything is pre-loved, his bowl, collar, lead, blanket, toys and the list goes on. Since he has destroyed the foam mattress from his bed under the stairs (yes just like Harry Potter but we don't lock him in there!) I went and bought him a nice new bed tonight! Bless the Warehouse for having a great range of dog stuff at good prices! He now has a huge bed, kinda like a big suede covered pillow! And cos I'm a soft touch a couple of new toys, a nice tug toy which should last ages and two soft squeaky toys, one of which has already been destroyed and is now in the bin, the other one has been put away for a rainy day! He is currently outside having a chew on the bone that he has buried at least twice before! Hmm yum! I also bought him one of those wee blinky lights the other night which is great, you can see him from miles away which was good last night when we were running in the plantation in the dark, some boys on MTB's were calling him the Christmas tree dog! hehehee

No comments: