Thursday, August 28, 2008

Running in shorts!

Yes its true, this evening it was warm enough to run in shorts for the first time in ages and ages!! It was sooo nice! Today was the first day of many things! First time I haven't worn my puffa jacket to work in ages. First time I wore jandals to the pool in ages (I have to walk about 3-4 blocks from my car to the pool). First time I heard the birdies chirping outside my window in the morning. First time I have seen the daffodils on my front lawn.
I can feel spring coming, its just around the corner I know it!
Quote for the Day:
If a lady wishes to reveal her secrets, she will do so by opening her heart.
- Abbie

2 comments:

Neets_ said...

Likewise for me Nadine. Shorts out running around Hagley Park. And I noticed the odd Daffodil struggling to burst out.

Nadia MacLaren said...

I'm getting spring fever... Getting quite excited about the prospect of all things new and warmth