Monday, July 21, 2008

Oops...

Oh dear, I broke stuff today! heheee
Yesterday I noticed that the cord on my hairdryer looked like it had been chewed a little by a certain wee dog who shall remain nameless to protect his identity! I got Geoff to check it over and he reckoned I would be ok as long as I didn't hold it on the chewy part. We also figured that the dog may have had a wee zap given that it was plugged in while he was chewing. So off I trundled this morning for my swim etc, I took my hairdryer along which I wouldn't normally do but I have cool hair now so best I don;t have bad hair days. Anyway started drying my hair and BANG! I had the hairdryer in one hand and the cord was on the floor! oops! I guess it wasn't so safe after all, oh well, no harm done and Centennial have hair dryers you can borrow so I headed out to the desk to borrow one, all good except now it won't go! I quickly figured out that I must have blown the fuse so I trundled round to the family change area to use the plug and it worked well round there so I very shame facedly returned the hairdryer and explained what had happened! I only hope that it was only a fuse and nothing more serious! Lucky I had a good swim cos I then discovered that I had left my access card for work at home so had to ring someone at work and sweet talk them into letting me in! It never rains but it pours! Makes for good giggles tho! :)
Quote for the Day:
Let us leave pretty women to men with no imagination.
- Marcel Proust

No comments: