Monday, June 30, 2008

It's official, I am a geek!

Really truly I am, hopefully in a good way tho!
Check out this pic of my pantry door..... yes that really is a to-do list for a race that is 250 days away. Still I have a nice sense of satisfaction that I have got some plans laid out where I can see them daily and there are some quite tangible things in there that will be easy enough to get sorted, hey there's already a couple of ticks on my list and I have been onto all the wetsuit websites to work out what size I need so I can start keeping an eye on TradeMe and hopefully snaffle myself a bargain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I can't read it though :) Pleased to see the photo of us is still up ont he board :)

Rachel Harris said...

Would it be wrong to say that I'm very impressed with the size of your pantry door? Is there any correlation between the size of the door and the size of the pantry (and therefore the amount of food inside?). It must be winter - all I can think about is food!

Nadia MacLaren said...

I want to know whats on the list now... come on share

PaulaR said...

mmm, perhaps we are going to have to 'drop by' so we can check out this list! does making cupcakes get on the list ??

Rachel Harris said...

I like the way you get the wee hand/finger icon when you hover over the photo, and yet it won't let you enlarge it!! I think the list just says "Blah blah blah" - she's just doing it to be a tease! ;)